Energy is an indispensable resource in any Organization, as well as an increasingly critical cost factor. Better management of energy has thus become vital. Energy management in the changing business scenario needs to consider technology development, planning, optimization, monitoring and dissemination of the energy products and services to the Telecom Operators and OEMs.
In order to deliver end-to-end Energy Management services & Solutions to the telecom operators, OEMs and ISPs, shivam has set-up a new vertical i.e Energy Management Services.
Shivam’s energy management division will strive to drive a revolution in the field of Telecom infrastructure management by providing tailor made solutions to telecom operators for optimizing their energy usage.
With many years of Project management experience in the area of telecom network engineering and deployment, shivam is uniquely positioned as a one-stop solution provider for large scale Energy Management.
:: Energy Audits of Telecom Infrastructure
- Benchmarking the consumption pattern of all energy conversion equipments.
- Auditing the performance of the DG sets install at sites with manufacturer specification.
- Generating energy efficiency reports
- Generating energy supplies quality analysis Studying demand and supply side management applicability.
:: Process Improvements & Best Practices
- Monitoring / supervising / controlling the existing diesel filing practices.
- Tracking the records of fuel / diesel consumption at site‚ and calculating the fuel efficiency of the DG sets as a derivable parameter.
- Using innovative systems & procedures is to achieve energy savings without affecting service quality i.e. SLAs Customer has with their tenants.
- Proper and timely maintenance and support services to improve energy efficiency.
- Close monitoring of AMCs
:: Technology Up gradation
- Maintaining Energy Saving equipments fully operational.
- Installing new energy efficient equipments.
- Upgrading of existing energy equipments.
- Remote monitoring of telecom sites for better control over energy spending and O&M from a central NOC.
:: Designing Green sites
- Conversion of existing DG sites into green sites by proper analysis of energy consumption pattern, and available energy from electricity board.
- Proper maintianence of battery back-up to support 100% uptime.
:: Shivam’s Value Proposition
- Service Expansion - Automate all monitoring, analysis, reporting, alarm, and control functions to serve a large, diverse customer base and outdistance the competition.
- Accelerated energy management solutions for multiple sites.
- Shortened cycle time by leveraging skills, experience, technology and proven tools.
- Single point of contact for virtually all aspects of your energy management prerequisite.
- End-to-end verification of passive infrastructure .
:: How will it benefit you?
- Reliable, distributed power supplies and fuel diversification, which enhance energy. Security for telecom sites in remote locations.
- Lower risk of fuel spills in environmentally sensitive, remote locations ,Less need for imported fuels ,Lower utility bills.
- SQuality Results – shivam engineers are experts with extensive experience of passive infrastructure and energy management at telecom sites and follow procedures that have been proven to yield quality activities and deliverables.
- Faster Time to Market - shivam’s energy management services get clients to market faster. By applying our expertise and leveraging local resources, shivam ensures our customers a successful, high quality, and cost efficient disruptive energy system.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - SHIVAM offers to manage the entire passive infrastructure. This alleviates the time consuming tasks of regular monitoring of energy consuming equipments finding qualified personnel and of building up in-house competencies.
- Better forecast of the price in an uncertain energy economy .
- Fast Response Time - Minimize the impact of disturbances by identifying the best corrective actions. Locate faults, check for equipment failures, or run alternative source of energy.